I think you are facing “ HDCP error of Roku player ” while streaming content on the Roku player. But you no need to go place to place to find its solution. We have a dedicated team, which is 24/7 hours available to deal with you. They will provide you full roku com link help & technical support and guidance regarding resolving your issues or errors. Moreover, you can also Email us.
When HDCP Error Occurs?
This error is due to some hardware issues. When your Roku player shows solid purple screen on the home TV indicating Resolve HDCP unauthorized error content disable. Then it means that the HDCP error arises of your Roku player. After the occurrence of this error, you see that it has no impact on the audio portion of the Roku. The audio portion is still working.
Steps for resolving HDCP error are:
- First of all, restart your Roku player and TV by unplugging them from the power.
- After few minutes plug them back connect to the power supply.
- Next, restart your device. Restarting your device is often enough to restore your ability to connect to our service.
- Once the device has restarted, Wait for one minute.
- Maybe your Roku player takes more than one minute to connect to the home network.
- After this, follow some more steps.
- Use an HDMI cable.
- Bypass any stereo equipment or receiver by connecting your device directly to the TV.
- If the error remains same, try to use different HDMI cable.
- Fix the HDMI cable properly.
- Moreover, try to use a different port.
- If still errors show on the home screen the Roku Rebooting.
- Firstly, press “home button” 5 times.
- Then press “UP” button one time.
- After this, “rewind” two times.
- Lastly, press the “fast forward” button two times.
Hope after performing the above steps you will be able to resolve your “HDCP error of Roku player”. If you need more help or assistance then we have well certified Roku expert team. They will definitely provide you the best guidelines and support. Moreover, you can also use the Roku Chat support service for the chat with our Roku technicians. Additionally, Roku Technical Support is also available for Roku users via which you can share your any issue or problem.