Roku.Com/Link Are you facing trouble with your Roku device?
As you all know that Roku allows you to stream music, TV serials, movies and much more easily and directly to your TV from the internet. With the Roku device, there is no need to download the media content because you can directly access media with the Roku device.
For the usage of Roku streaming player, you must need a high-speed internet connection. The Roku media player can only access through the internet. So, in order to use Roku device you need to setup and activate your Roku device first. Sometimes you are unable to connect your Roku device to the internet and due to this; you are unable to use the Roku device.
If you are facing the same problem then no need to worry. In this article, we will discuss some easy and basic steps which you will try to get rid of this problem.
So, to resolve the internet connection problem follow the below steps:
Steps to perform
- First of all, login to your router.
- Now, open your device and enter the IP address 192.168.1.100 directly in your device web browser.
- Make sure that, you always enter the IP address in the web browser rather than the google, Mozilla etc.
- The above step will take you to the router “login” screen.
- Now, enter the “password” of your router.
- Always keep in mind that sometimes routers default password is “password” but it may also possible that router password may change during the installation.
- If you unable to enter the route’s password then go to your internet service provider.
- After login to your router, go to “DNS” settings.
- The main reason towards this problem is that the router is using an internal IP address instead of external IP address.
- Once you perform the above 2 steps, the next step is to change your internal IP address with the external IP address.
- In this step, save all the settings.
- After performing the above steps, the next very step is to setup your Roku device again.
- This may solve your problem.
- If the problem still persists then unplug your router. Wait for some at least 20 seconds and then plug it back.
- By doing this, you may solve your problem.
- If you setup your DNS properly then you can easily enjoy your Roku streaming device.
- Finally, get the cold drink and popcorn’s and enjoy your favorite streaming.
In case you are facing any problem with your Roku device then no need to worry about this. You can resolve all of your Roku-related problems by just going to Roku support Blog. The Roku support will always provide you best possible solutions regarding your problems. They are always ready to help you.
You can take at anytime from anywhere. Moreover, to get quick solutions regarding your problems, you can also go to the Roku support website. You will get possible solutions in a cost effective way.